* Blueberries – Quality is good and supplies are plentiful.
* Bananas – Demand remains firm and supplies are expected to remain good through the rest of the year. Quality is good.
* Acorn, Butternut & Spaghetti Squash –Now available, good quality and good supply.
* Honeydew Melon – Supplies are plentiful. quality is excellent with sugar levels ranging from 12 to 14.
* Carrots – Good quality and volume.
* Cilantro – Supplies are light due to poor quality.
* Roma Tomatoes – Demand & supply both remain light, but steady. Quality is mostly good. Reminder: DO NOT store tomatoes in the refrigerator; refrigeration caused the tomatoes to lose flavor and develop a mealy texture.