Skip to content
- Blueberries – Quality is good and supplies are plentiful.
- Bananas – Demand remains firm and supplies are expected to remain good through the rest of the year. Quality is good.
- Acorn, Butternut & Spaghetti Squash – Now available, good quality and good supply.
- Honeydew Melon – Supplies are plentiful. Quality is excellent with sugar levels ranging from 12 to 14.
- Carrots – Good quality and volume.
- Cilantro – supplies are light due to poor quality.
- Roma Tomatoes – Demand and supply both remain light, but steady. Quality is mostly good. Reminder: DO NOT store tomatoes in the refrigerator. Refrigeration causes the tomatoes to lose flavor and develop a mealy texture.