Skip to content
- Blueberries – Quality is good and supplies are plentiful.
- Green Pepper – Supply is starting to tighten. Quality continues to be a bit of a challenge due to vicious rain and heat cycles.
- Red Bell Pepper – Supplies and quality are excellent.
- Cauliflower – Quality is good and supplies are plentiful.
- Napa Cabbage – Supplies are below normal this week; demand is steady.
- Sweet Potatoes & Yams – WATCH LIST -This market has spiked due to heavy damage in the Carolina’s. Growers are currently assessing the damage, so it is still too soon to react.