Skip to content
- Watermelon Radish – Slightly peppery, a little sweet, and absolutely stunning, watermelon radishes are packed with fiber, vitamin C, and other nutrients. Eaten raw, or sometimes roasted, these radishes are great sliced on salads or quartered and roasted on a sheet pan. The timing is perfect to try these garden gems.
- Avocados – Inventory levels have increased, leading to a softening in the market.
- Cucumbers – Supply is good this week.
- Cauliflower – Supply is expected to be right on target this week. Demand and quality are good.
- Kale (Green) – Plenty of kale is available. Quality is fair.