Skip to content
- Arugula – Quality and supplies have improved and product is available.
- Broccoli/Broccoli Florets – Supplies are still on the lighter side, but will improve later this week. The demand remains good and the market is strong.
- Green Onions – Yields are down due to excessive heat in the growing regions.
- Green Beans – Markets are improving, harvest estimates are back on target, and quality is good in the East. On the West Coast, the prices are down a few dollars.
- Grapes – Quality is very good from CA’s Central Valley: sizing remains larger than usual.