Skip to content
- Artichokes – Quality is excellent and demand is good.
- Yellow Pepper – Supplies and quality are excellent.
- Cantaloupe – Poor weather has hit California and Arizona, which will affect supply as we prepare for transition from the Central Valley to the Desert. Expect a very unstable market through November.
- Herbs – We are still in transition from California to Mexico for the next two week. Because of the transition, supplies may be limited on basil as logistics get settled in the the winter.
- Cabbage -Red & Green – The cabbage market has firmed up as supplies have become critically short in the West causing escalation of pricing for the entire category.