Skip to content
- Cucumbers – The market is active, the supplies are short.
- Garlic – The market is about 50% done with the 2107 crop. Supplies are steady and prices remain high on domestic product.
- Kale (Green) – Quality and supplies are good.
- Napa Cabbage – Supplies are below normal this week, but demand and quality are both good.
- Persimmons – Harvest is just beginning for these festive mini fruits and will last all the way through the New Year, giving you plenty of time to incorporate this seasonal treat into holiday menu line-ups.