Skip to content
- Blueberries – Supplies are down and supplies are tight. Low volumes are expected for the next few weeks; but quality is good.
- Lemons – New crop available in CA. Good quality, 200/165/235. Few Mexico lemons are available, diminishing quality.
- Iceberg Lettuce – EXTREME…Prices are very high and shortages due to demand. This is a result of the Romaine advisory as well as weather related issues.
- Cucumbers – Good supply this week and should be steady through next month. With both south and central Florida in production, cucumber supply and quality are a bright spot in the East this week. In the West, Baja is wrapping things up quickly.
- Brussels Sprouts – Supplies are plentiful and quality is great.