Skip to content
- Kale – Bunched kale supply is expected to be plentiful for the next few weeks. Quality is good.
- English Cucumbers – Good volume and good quality.
- Artichokes – Good volume for the balance of this month and prices are steady.
- Cauliflower – Excellent volume all week. Quality is good.
- Tomatoes – Roma – Demand appears to be shifting slightly to romas as buyers move away from high-priced rounds. Quality is excellent. REMINDER: Do not store tomatoes in the refrigerator, refrigeration causes the tomatoes to become mealy and loose flavor.