Skip to content
- Asparagus – Good supply and quality is good and steady.
- Zucchini and Yellow Squash – Prices are dropping this week. Quality is a challenge for Yellow Squash and is mixed between fair and good for Zucchini.
- Iceberg Lettuce – ESCALATED – Demand is up and supply is down, the market is very active. Quality is fair.
- Romaine – Supply is right on budget and demand has lightened up.
- Green Peppers – EXTREME – Rapid increase in price, quality is a mix between fair and good.
- Tomatoes – Roma – The market remains mixed due to declining harvest numbers, relief isn’t expected until late March. Quality looks good, barring any more weather related issues.