Skip to content
- Peppers (Green, Red & Yellow) – The market is skyrocketing this week due to cold weather in Mexico. Mini Sweet Peppers has better supply and good volume for the next several weeks.
- Onions (White) – Supply is very limited. It is likely we will see this market remain volatile for the next 6-8 weeks until summer onions really ramp up in May.
- Celery – EXTREME – We will continue to have very low volume this week. Volumes are still below average.
- Asparagus – Quality is good, and supply has increased.
- Pears – The Anjou, Bosc, and red pears are available with good supply through about June 1st. Pears are a great value at this time.