Skip to content
- Broccoli/Cauliflower – Both markets are very active. Quality is fair to poor.
- Broccolini – Short supplies from cold temps and rain affecting the growth cycle.
- Asparagus – Mexican supplies and quality are very good. Peruvian supplies remain very light with fair quality at best.
- Melons – Quality is good on honeydew over all with cantaloupe very good. Cantaloupe sugar is in the high teens and honeydew is ranging from 10-13.
- Squash – Overall, squash supplies are somewhat light for the next 7 – 10 days. Zucchini is better quality than yellow squash, but not by much.