Skip to content
- Blackberries & Raspberries – Demand exceeds supply as volume has dropped off from cooler weather.
- Broccoli – Supplies are limited as the CA coastal crops are ahead of schedule, then halted by below normal temps.
- Broccolini – Demand exceeds supply.
- Blueberries – Supplies are below expectations due to the East Coast’s reduction of volume.
- Potatoes – Sizing is heavy to 80-120 ct, making 40-70 ct supplies short and markets higher.
- Asparagus – Supplies are steady and quality is good.
- Squash – Zucchini and Yellow – Supplies are good and prices are low.