Skip to content
- Blueberries – West coast production is down and we will see a shortage over the next two weeks.
- Broccolini – Weather has affected yields and growers are not able to keep up with demand, product is short.
- Melons – Extreme heat is taking its toll on production of cantaloupes, honeydew, and watermelon.
- Pineapple – Supplies are plentiful, the quality is good and price is low.
- Asparagus – Good supplies continue from central Mexico with very good quality, color and consistent sizing. Baja is winding down. Supplies are steady from Peru with good quality.