Skip to content
- Brussels Sprouts – Markets are short due to strong demand and lighter supplies.
- Citrus – Lemons & Oranges: sizing will be a challenge this season.
- Sugar Snap Peas – The western market will be active for about 10 days due to gap in production.
- Celery – Demand has softened and the market is coming down quickly; quality is good.
- Tomatoes – Romas: demand far exceeds supply, quality remains good with the market on the rise. REMINDER: Do NOT store tomatoes in the refrigerator, they lose their flavor and develop a mealy texture.
- Onions – The market has been soft due to heavy supplies.