Skip to content
- Green Beans – Overall quality and supplies are good.
- Strawberries – Supplies and quality remain steady.
- Blackberries & Raspberries – Demand exceeds supply as volume has dripped off from cooler weather.
- Grapes – Volume is significantly lower due to weather events, and coloration is poor.
- Iceberg – Markets are active due to lighter volume.
- Peppers – Red & Yellow – Demand exceeds supply as production declines in the Coachella Valley, high temps could finish the crop early.
- Watermelon – Supplies are limited as Mexico winds down, FL production is light, and GA is late to harvest from rain.