Skip to content
- Asparagus – Supplies are steady and quality is good.
- Strawberries – Supplies are plentiful, although wet weather may cause quality concerns.
- Grapes – Volume and yield are significantly lower due to weather events.
- Honeydew – The market is to remain strong and supplies tight for the next 10-14 days.
- Cantaloupe – Growers are reporting a significant shift to larger size fruit. Quality is strong with good color and high Brix levels.
- Tomatoes – Markets are strengthening on all varieties due to rain in Central Florida.