Skip to content
- Corn – Good volume; quality is excellent. Good time to promote! Use local farmer resources for the freshest product.
- Berries – Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries and Strawberries –Quality is improving and prices are coming down.
- Melon – Quality on both CA cantaloupe and honey dew is good to excellent with high sugars and firm pressures.
- Red Onions – Supplies are very light and markets are active.
- Cilantro – The market is active due to lighter supplies.
- Tomatoes – Markets are stable and quality is good. Use local farmer resources for the freshest, most flavorful product. Reminder: DO NOT store tomatoes in the refrigerator, it causes tomatoes to loose flavor and develop a mealy texture.