Skip to content
- Strawberries – Supplies have improved, and prices are improving. Expect further improvement over the next two weeks.
- Blueberries – Supplies are steady and quality is good.
- Lettuce – Harvesting has been on the slower side, due to cold weather. Watch for varying degrees of blister, epidermal peel and burn. Lack of supplies could cause the market to be higher.
- Cucumbers – Prices are dropping this week as supply from Honduras has increased in the East region. The West is also seeing an increase in supply. Now that most of the old crop is off the market, quality is good.
- Green Beans – Readily available in both Eastern and Western markets this week and quality is nice.
- Zucchini and Yellow Squash – WATCH LIST…Expect to see the market firm up this week, particularly on yellow squash with zucchini to follow.