Skip to content
- Lettuce – Iceberg: markets are rapidly moving up – quality is fair. Leaf & Romaine: quality is fair.
- Squash – Markets are active as demand still exceeds supply. Cooler weather may slow production slightly, but should be back to normal later this week.
- Melons – Cantaloupe: west coast 9’s and Jumbo 9’s are plentiful and quality is good with sugars around 15; small sizing (15’s) are almost nonexistent.
- Onions – Record breaking snow and freezing rain in the Pacific Northwest has destroyed multiple storage and packing facilities and limited transportation, affecting availability and driving prices up.
- Eggplant – Eggplant is plentiful, volume is good and quality is fair.