Skip to content
- Bananas – Markets are escalating from a mix of cold weather, rain and serious flooding damaging farms and roads, and labor striking issues in their various growing regions. The market is expected to be active for the next 2-3 weeks.
- Beans – Green – Supplies remain very tight for the next 10- 14 days.
- Broccoli & Cauliflower – Good supply and quality in the desert, northern and central Mexico. Cauliflower, quality is good with improved supplies.
- Strawberries – Flexibility may be needed if supplies in certain loading locations get tight.
- Cucumbers – The FL season is done; it’s all imports now until mid-March from Honduras. Good quality is being reported.