Skip to content
- Bok Choy – Supply and quality is good.
- Green Beans – Steady production in both Florida and Mexico.
- Strawberries – Anticipate a reduction in volume for the next few weeks due to current weather conditions.
- Zucchini and Yellow Squash – Market is improving, the main contact grower is back in business.
- Cantaloupe and Honeydew – Both are on the WATCHLIST. Sizing continues to trend toward the smaller sized fruit. Guatemala is still seeing effects of virus even in new growing areas. Expect a decrease in production in the next few weeks; during this period, flexibility of sizing may be imperative.
- Broccoli and Cauliflower – Supply is starting to increase. Pricing is escalated.