Skip to content
- Beans – Green –FL’s cold snap has affected supplies.
- Mushrooms – Snowfall and cold weather have affected eastern and southern farms, burdening the rest of the mushroom industry.
- Oranges – We are into mostly larger sizes for the duration of the Navel season.
- Strawberries – Yields are down due to cold temps in FL and rain in CA; better fill rates are out of McAllen, TX.
- Tomatoes – We are continuing to see a downward trending market due to an increase of volume out of FL and Mexico. Reminder: DO NOT store tomatoes in the refrigerator, doing so causes the fruit to develop a mushy texture and loose flavor.
- Lettuce – Markets have improved with overall quality fair with lingering quality issues.