Skip to content
- Asparagus – The market remains active as volume will be down for 4-6 weeks.
- Beans – Green – FL’s cold snap has affected supplies.
- Herbs – Cilantro, mint, parsley and thyme supplies are all down in their various growing regions.
- Citrus – Oranges – Sizing will remain heavier to large fruit for the duration of the season; 88’s and smaller will be in demand through the end of the Navel crop.
- Melons – Supplies are good on both cantaloupe and honeydew. Quality is very good on cantaloupe, and honeydews are fair.