Skip to content
- Eggplant – Supply is lighter this week out of Florida due to cooler weather. Excellent supply crossing through Nogales and quality is very nice.
- Avocados – Market pricing continues to rise. Overall quality is outstanding.
- Zucchini/Yellow Squash – Tighter supply this week due to cooler weather. Quality is outstanding on zucchini and fair on yellow squash.
- Cantaloupe – A significant shift in sizing has been realized over the past week as jumbo fruit has all but disappeared. Good availability on 9/12/15’s. Quality continues to be very good. Average brix levels are now ranging from 11-14%.
- Cauliflower – Supply is expected to be lighter than normal for the next two weeks.
- Napa Cabbage – Volume is expected to be plentiful for the next two weeks.