Skip to content
- Acorn, Butternut & Spaghetti Squash – Now available, good quality and good supply.
- Mangoes – Good supply and good quality.
- Garlic – The 2017 crop is about 50% done; supplies will remain tight between now and July. Prices remain high.
- Bananas – Markets are escalating from a mix of cold weather, rain, serious flooding damaging farms and roads, and labor strike issues in their various growing regions. The market is expected to be active for the next 1-2 weeks.
- Iceberg Lettuce – Quality is nice and the market is low. Demand is lighter than normal.