Skip to content
- Mini Peppers – Better supplies, good volume for next several weeks.
- Roma Tomatoes – Quality continues to be in the good range. Reminder: DO NOT store tomatoes in the refrigerator…refrigeration causes tomatoes to lose flavor and cause a mealy texture.
- Romaine Hearts – Demand and supplies are good.
- Strawberries – Prices are high and supplies are low due to current weather.
- Raspberries – Supplies are steady and volume is projected to increase through February.
- Brussels Sprouts – Prices are rising and may continue to rise into next week.
- Carrots – Supply is short and prices are high.