Skip to content
- Berries – Blueberries: supply from South America seems lighter, no major quality concerns. Blackberries & Raspberries: Quality is mostly good, availability is down due to seasonal lolls.
- Asparagus – Good quality and compact tips with consistent sizing.
- Melons – Cantaloupe quality remains very good. Honeydew supplies are steady with smaller sizes very tight.
- Cucumbers – Overall quality is starting to decline as we see more scarring, misshapen and soft tips on arrivals.
- Tomatoes – Round: Supply is still prevalent in the East and growing in the West. Quality is very good. Roma: Supply is steady with normal markets, quality is very good. REMINDER: Do Not store tomatoes in the refrigerator – they lose their flavor and turn mealy.