Skip to content
- Mangoes – Good supply and good availability.
- Bananas – Markets are expected to remain active for the next 2-3 weeks with low availability.
- English Cucumbers – There are excellent supplies crossing through Nogales and McAllen.
- Broccolini – Demand exceeds supply for the next couple weeks due to strong winds and nighttime freezing temps.
- Green Beans – The market is showing excellent supplies and quality. Promotable volume is available in the east.
- Red Bell Pepper – Supplies are now shipping primarily through Nogales and markets are down. Quality is outstanding.
- Citrus – Limes – The market is active; weather is affecting quality, and small sizes are tight.
- Strawberries – While FL remains warm, CA has cooled down drastically, reducing harvests there, expect to see more white shoulders and smaller sizing.