Skip to content
- Tomatoes/Roma and Round – Round: supply is still prevalent in the East and growing in the West. Quality is very good. Roma: supply is steady with nominal markets; quality is very good. Mexican supply is growing.
- Lettuce – Overall, markets are active with supplies decreasing and prices increasing.
- Asparagus – Demand exceeds supply.
- Broccoli/Cauliflower – The market is active from lighter supplies and good demand.
- Strawberries – The market is short due to continuing rains and strong demand for Valentine’s Day.
- Organic Spinach & Arugula – Extremely short supplies on both due to heavy mildew in fields.
- Blueberries – Supply is steady from South America, no major quality concerns.