Skip to content
- Mangoes – Good supply and good availability.
- Acorn, Butternut & Spaghetti Squash – Now available, good quality and good supply.
- Brussels Sprouts – Very high prices and tighter supplies remain, but are leveling out. Quality is improving. Expect improvements in about 2 to 3 weeks.
- Bananas – Demand remains firm and quality is good, but we are seeing short supplies across the country and expect a shortage to continue through 2018 due to virus impacts.
- Tomatoes – Demand exceeds supply; do not anticipate any relief until the week of Christmas. FOB prices are up and very unstable this week. Reminder: DO NOT store tomatoes in the refrigerator, it causes the fruit to lose flavor and become mealy.