Skip to content
- Apples – There is great supply of all apple varieties out of Washington, New York, California, Pennsylvania and Michigan. Quality is at it’s best.
- Strawberries – At an extreme, high prices and supplies are short due to rain in CA and cold weather in Florida.
- Raspberries – Volume will remain stable through the end of the year.
- Lemons – New crop is available out of CA and product is showing good quality.
- Cantaloupe – Production has picked up, primarily with 9s, but supply will see a drastic decrease after next week. Quality has been exceptional; Brix levels have been a solid 11-14%.