Skip to content
- Cauliflower – Demand is good; supplies have slowed due to colder weather.
- Mushrooms – Demand is high; availability is lower as we continue into our annual holiday pull.
- Broccolini – Demand exceeds supply; cold weather is slowing growth.
- Broccoli Rabe – Demand exceeds supply with cold days and nights affecting production.
- Chopped Romaine – Quality concerns on raw product affected by high, then low temps.
- Tomatoes – FL rounds are in full swing; markets are steady and quality is good. Look for more Mexican volume mid-December.