Skip to content
- Cantaloupe – Heat has caused more fruit to hit the market at once. Brix levels are mostly in the 12 – 15% range, with some attaining higher levels.
- Butter Lettuce – Good volumes are available; demand is steady.
- Green Peppers – Prices are down this week. Quality is fair, due to mix of old and new crops.
- Eggplant – Readily available in Fresno and WA state and in several states in the East. Quality has been good on both sides of the country.
- Brussels Sprouts – Supply is plentiful and quality is good.