Skip to content
- Broccoli – Quality is very good with good availability.
- Lettuce (West Coast) – Yields are being affected by the INSV virus, causing some quality issues. Be on the watch for market volatility in the next few months.
- Zucchini/Yellow Squash – Good supply available and quality is good from all production areas.
- Cantaloupe – A quick turn-a-round in supply…overall quality is outstanding with excellent shell color and cutting beautifully. Brix is optimal.
- Garlic – Domestic supply is very tight. Expect a volatile market to continue through the summer.