Skip to content
- Avocados – The market is very active from lighter supplies.
- Beans – Green – Supplies remain tight; warm temps and lack of rain is causing them to not size up.
- Broccoli – Poor supply and quality continues out of Mexico and lower supplies in CA are driving the market rapidly.
- Lemons – Demand continues to exceed supply on all sizes, although more imports are beginning to arrive the domestic crop is diminishing. Supplies will be unsettled the next 7-11 weeks.
- Spring Mix – Supplies are shorter as fewer components are available from weak texture.