Skip to content
- Peppers – Green pepper supplies from south FL remain steady with good quality and availability on all sizes.
- Tomatoes – Cherry & Grape: The cherry market remains relatively steady with good quality. Grapes are easing as the FL supply increases.
- Lettuce – Prices are high and supplies low, all markets extremely active overall.
- Melons – West Coast supplies are much lighter this week. Quality on cantaloupes have been very good; honeydews have improved, but still have a few issues; staining and spotting
- Onions – The market has picked up over the past week on yellows. ID/WA supplies remain good into early/mid-May.