Skip to content
- Cauliflower – The market remains steady; overall quality is good.
- Blueberries – Availability is good, Georgia blues will start up soon adding more availability.
- Green Beans – There are excellent growing conditions in the East. Markets are steady and quality is good. In the West, volume is winding down through Mexico and prices are ticking upwards. Expect the desert to start in the next 7 to 10 days. Overall quality is outstanding.
- Asparagus – The market is getting a bit tighter and will continue to do so over the next few weeks. Expect prices to rise.
- Tomatoes –East: supplies continue to improve out of Florida on all sizes; quality is outstanding. West: overall volume has improved; some quality and color issues.