Skip to content
- Squash – Plenty of zucchini and yellow squash available from all growing areas; quality is good.
- Avocados – Markets moving upward and availability expected to dip due to Cinco De Mayo and Mother’s Day demand. Expect market to remain active for the remainder of the month.
- Mushrooms – Previous cold weather in all growing regions has disrupted supply for the next few weeks.
- Mangoes – Good supply and good availability.
- Opal Basil – Due to weather conditions, Opal Basil will have little to no availability until May or June.
- Brussels Sprouts – Supplies are light and quality is average. Prices are high.