Skip to content
- Raspberries – Volumes will continue to increase steadily until early May. Overall fruit quality and size is very good.
- Grapefruit – Good supply and very good quality out of Texas and California.
- Iceberg Lettuce – Market has seen a significant increase in pricing. Rain and cool weather in northern California over the past 4 to 6 weeks has affected available supplies.
- English Cucumbers – Good supply available with excellent quality.
- Cantaloupe – Strong cantaloupe supply this week. Overall quality remains strong with brix levels at 13-16%.
- Asparagus – Market is very active, especially on large and jumbo sizes. Expect higher markets for the next two to three weeks as growing regions ramp up.