Skip to content
- Blueberries – Production is ramping up quickly as the season starts. The fruit quality is excellent, and the berry size is large.
- Limes – Market is expected to remain stable throughout November, however, inconsistent supply is expected this Holiday Season.
- Lettuce – EXTREME – A series of challenges due to extreme weather, INSV virus and heavy disease are resulting in lower yields, short supply and poor quality. Markets will continue to be higher.
- Green Beans – EXTREME – Limited supply, expected to be snug through the Thanksgiving Holiday.
- Brussels Sprouts – Quality is generally good. Pre-booking for holiday business is strongly recommended.
- Tomato on the Vine – Excellent quality and supply available.