Skip to content
- Celery – Plenty of supply is available. Quality is excellent.
- Avocados – ESCALATED – Overall decline in supply anticipated moving forward. Looks like a dramatic decrease in supply from California and Peruvian sources, creating further strengthening of field pricing for Mexican fruit that will become the dominant origin for the back half of the summer.
- Strawberries – Volumes and quality are improving.
- Broccoli/Broccoli Florets – Supply will be good the next two weeks. Quality is good.
- Brussels Sprouts – Supply and quality are good.