Skip to content
- Cranberries – After the classic cranberry sauce is made to serve with your turkey, expand your use of the seasonal berry…puree 1/4 cup classic cranberries, then add 1/2 cup softened butter and a pinch of sea salt. Spread on bagels, bread or scones. Enjoy!
- Navels/Valencias – These oranges are an excellent size, peaking on 72/56s. High solids-to-acid ratio.
- Asparagus – Volume is steady, quality is good.
- Cabbage (green) – There is heavy supply this week. Quality is good.
- Items on the Extreme List to be aware of: all berries, garlic, green beans, melons and potatoes. Keep an on your costs and quality of shipments.