Skip to content
- Cauliflower – Supplies have improved with very good quality. Market is lower.
- Romaine and Romaine Hearts – Quality is very good. Prices are steady.
- Red, Yellow and Mini Sweet Pepper – Good supply and quality.
- Broccoli/Broccoli Florets – Quality is very good, with good supply.
- Onions – Availability is hit and miss on white and red onions. Yellow continue to peak around Jumbo size, with mediums tightening up significantly.
- Fennel – Increased supply; sizing and quality are excellent.
- Blackberries – Expecting peak supplies to continue through the end of August. Quality is good with large fruit size.
- Bok Choy – Supply is expected to be plentiful for the next three weeks.
- Onions & Potatoes – Trucking issues and rates seem to continue to create higher pricing and limiting the availability. Plan accordingly.