Skip to content
- Rhubarb – New crop rhubarb now available out of the Pacific Northwest.
- Blueberries – Florida blueberries are expected to see good volume and quality in late April.
- Limes – Availability continues to struggle as we approach May. Consider shifting to the 200-230ct during this shortage and scaling back portions and garnishments. Substitute lemon when possible.
- French Beans – Good volume and light demand has increased downward pressure on pricing…quality is excellent.
- Artichokes – Quality is excellent. Expect good volume to continue on large sizes through the end of April.