Skip to content
- Asparagus – Good supply and quality available.
- Cucumbers – Florida continues to ramp up production and Mexico continues to see good numbers and quality.
- Italian Squash – Supply and quality continues to improve out of South Florida; quality and supply is good in the west.
- Raspberries – Uptick in volume this week; good quality and flavor overall. Expect volume to gradually decrease each week as we approach year-end.
- Romaine & Romaine Hearts – supply in the desert is better this week than expected. Demand has tapered off a bit post-holiday. Weights are improving and quality is excellent.