Skip to content
- Peaches – Domestic peaches are available out of South Carolina and Central Georgia…this week’s good buy.
- Avocados – EXTREME – Record high field prices in Mexico, California is in their seasonal decline. Flexibility on sizing as well as origins is requested from suppliers.
- Strawberries – Experiencing severe shortages and higher prices due to the past rain, followed by extreme heat in the berry growing region. Check local farmers for supply and quality products.
- Lettuce (all varieties) from West Coast Suppliers – ESCALATED – Short supply due to weather issues and the quality has been affected by the heat.
- Corn – Good supply available on yellow, white and bi-color out of Florida and the desert.
- Cauliflower – Supply is expected to be very good this week.