Skip to content
- Grapefruit – Volume is limited with a strong market. The fruit is amazing, and supplies will continue to go up!
- Cara Cara Oranges – The fruit is excellent. A short season, take advantage if it’s availability for the next 5 weeks. Cara Cara’s are sweeter, slightly tangy, and less acidic, with a hint of red fruit, like cranberry or blackberry. And if that’s not enough, they’re seedless, too.
- Asparagus – Projected to be in very short supply for the next few weeks.
- Garlic – EXTREME – The garlic market as a whole remains very volatile, largely due to inconsistent, unstable supply.
- Rapini – Good supply; quality is strong overall.