About Strategic Dining Services Management Services
The Strategic culinary team consist of Chefs with a variety of experience including management, coaching, and training. These skills provide opportunities for your dining team to learn, grow professionally and to bring innovation and creativity to the dining experience.
Strategic provides leadership, direction and support by managing the overall dining program and customizing the meal offerings to each location. Our goal is to use fresh ingredients to provide great food, presented beautifully while providing basic sanitation and safety protocols.
Training and Resources
- Assist in the selection, and on-boarding of any key dining staff
- Menu creation based on House expectations and financial environment
- Recipe development for all meal periods
- Production details to support recipes
- Development of purchasing program and partnerships
- Order guide and management tool
- Inventory system for dry storage, refrigerator and freezer
- Support for marketing — menus, events, etc.
- Ongoing training and support throughout the school year
- Support for philanthropic and fundraising events
Key Highlights of SDS Support
- Culinary and industry expertise to develop an effective program
- Extraordinary commitment to exceptional food, service and hospitality
- Completely transparent purchasing programs designed to maximize your spending power
- Ability to partner with your staff to help them grow and develop
- Affordability and consistency
- Commitment to perfectly executed and beautifully presented meals… everyday!
- Customized standards and expectations
- Education, training and empowerment are the cornerstones of our approach
- Building and supporting the School, Sorority or Fraternity brand through excellence in dining creativity and innovation
The events hosted by your students and members are some of the highlights of the year for you and your guests. Strategic specializes in creating exciting, innovative events that will set your School or Chapter apart.
From Rush Events to Mom’s, Dad’s and Parents Weekend, you and your guests will enjoy a delicious, creative, dining experience.
Fee Structure Options
Operational Support, Training and Resources. A monthly support fee, plus transportation and lodging expenses. The monthly fees will be charged for 10 months (August – May). Our focus on consistency, the use of an order guide as well as an innovative menu program will set your House apart on campus while maintaining the budget you have established for a successful operation.
Operational Control. After a review of your current cost and meal requirements SDS will operate the dining program at a fixed monthly expense. All operational cost will go through SDS and billing will remain fixed at the agreed to monthly amount. Many times, this will be at your current expense level with little or no increase in your cost to engage SDS.
Contact Us to Learn More
Vice President, Marketing & Sales
Phone: 888.406.1902, ext. 3