Strategic provides a number of services to add value to the design stage of development projects. We work as consultants during the pre-opening phase and as a dining management company for the day to day operations to bring their vision to life.
Below is a quick summary of our service highlights:
Phase I – Architectural Design – Kitchen and Dining Areas
- Review all plans and designs for kitchens, dining areas, receiving and food transportation areas
- Work with and coordinate dining revisions with architects
- Develop the list of kitchen and dining room equipment
- Assist in the bid process for kitchen and dining room equipment
- Assist Smallware review/selection/bid process
- Recruiting and hiring of key dining staff
- Menu creation based on community expectations and financial environment
- Pre-opening support for marketing – menus, events, etc.
Phase II – Operational Partnership – begins 60 days prior to receiving the Certificate of Occupancy with a term of two years.
- Recipe development for all meal periods
- Production details to support recipes
- Development of purchasing program and partnerships
- Raw-food order guide and management tool
- Inventory system for dry storage, refrigerator and freezer
Strategic Dining Services is committed to extraordinary execution, exceptional food and innovation in all stages of development for each client. Contact us for more information about our business model – 888.406.1902.